With the Super Bowl coming up, make Potapas Nacho Chips for the game. When Potapas Tortillas are cut up and fried in oil, they undergo a transformation. They become golden brown, crispy, flaky chips that taste like French Fried Potatoes! They go great with nacho cheese sauce, salsa and guacamole or any other dip. Serve for dipping or place toppings on chips for loaded nachos. Enjoy and wow your friends and family.
1. Cut up thawed Potapas.
2. Heat oil in deep pan or pot to 325 F.
3. Gently place Potapas pieces into hot oil.
4. Fry until bubbling almost stops and Potapas are golden brown. Remove quickly from oil before they start burning.
5. Dry on paper towel.
6. Serve with your favorite dips such as nacho cheese sauce, quacamole and salsa
7. Or place chips on platter and add your favorite toppings to make loaded nachos.